Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Three: A Picture Of You & Your Friends


This is without a doubt my favorite picture of me and my friends. It's so awkward, it's awesome. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. I love that everyone is doing their own thing and we all look terrible...and by terrible, I mean, terribly awesome. ;)

This is taken the day after my 23rd birthday at an overlook of Salt Lake Valley. My friends were celebrating my birthday and they certainly made it a very memorable one -- horseback riding, Indian food, cake in my face, carrying me half way up a damn mountain to this overlook because I was wearing 4 inch heels, etc.

I don't get to see them enough and it breaks my heart. My job makes it really hard to hang out with them. I'm hoping that will change this summer if my supervisor lets me switch to an earlier schedule. I sure hope so. I adore my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment