Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flickr

I have set up a Flickr account. I'm in the process of loading my Yellowstone pics, but apparently you can only put up 300 MB a month, so it will probably be another year before all my pictures are up there since I took a few thousand, but I've started.

Check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nefariousjo

I have started another blog...yeah, I know, I'm an idiot. I have a tendency to like separating different aspects of my life in their own categories or in this case...blogs. I'm trying to decide if I want to make it public or private, because I'm going to be posting my photos and artwork and other stuff there. I don't really like the blogspot format, I prefer wordpress a hell of a lot more. How much will I write on it? Not sure. Whenever I feel inspired. I will consider it my creativity blog. I will post photos, artwork, crappy writings, anything that inspires me, etc.

Anyway, here's my new blank blog: http://nefariousjo.wordpress.com

So, I turn 24 on saturday. That's pretty weird. I feel (and look) MUCH younger.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god JoJo
    the photos are amazing
    I'm astounded at them - the *beauty* there
    ... is this place for real?!
    my faves:

    IMG_0661 (obsessed)
    IMG_0650
    IMG_0828
    IMG_0861
    IMG_0928
    IMG_0915
    IMG_0973

    haha - I know what you mean - I soon ran out of
    my photo allowance and had to buy the upgrade!!

    *Happy Birthday* for tomorrow :)
    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much, George! And yes this place IS for real. These pictures really don't do the place any justice...its so much better in real life. I hope you'll get to make it there someday.

    I might buy the upgrade because I have so many pictures I would like to add. I take a lot of pictures so I figure it may be worth it!

    Thank you very much for the birthday wish! I REALLY appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete