Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm about to rip out my hair...

Everything I need to do (school-wise) in the next two and half weeks:

*Finish 5 more sections of math homework
*Math Test
*Math Final
*Watch "Jazz: Part One: Gumbo" by Ken Burns
*Humanities Take Home Final
*Humanities Art Event Response
*Humanities Art Project
*Study for Shinto quiz
*Shinto quiz
*Write 7-page paper on King Ashoka
*Finish reading "Strategies of Peace" for Peace & Justice Studies
*Test on "Strategies of Peace"
*Write 10-page research paper for Peace & Justice Studies (my topic is roughly a combination of lack of proper education, media misinformation, and a high prevalence of complacency about current events, politics, etc in young Americans and how it negatively impacts peace movements and those fighting for justice and how we need to rework educational system in order to help our young people be more aware of what's really happening in the world.)
*Peace & Justice Studies final


Kill. Me. Now.

I've worked out a schedule for myself for the next few weeks and if I REALLY stick to it, I should be fine, but the next few days are going to be hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment