Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Burnt Sienna Crayon?


I think I may need to offer some kind of an explanation for the blog title.


First of all, most of what I write here will go unread and I can guarantee it will be a compilation of crappy writings full of all kinds of oddities. Second, I used the name of a burnt sienna crayon because anything written in crayon is unlikely to be taken seriously, the color itself looks like crap, and it is usually referred to as the ugliest crayon in a crayon box. I think it suits me and the weird nonsense which will most certainly ensue with this blog.


I will mostly be writing about what's going on in my life, random thoughts, current artwork/sketches, book lists, anything I am inspired by...you know, anything that I don't think fits the subject matter of my other blog.


And on that note, let the nonsense begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment