Thursday, June 23, 2011

Across the Universe

"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." -- Henry David Thoreau

Today is my day off so I'm spending it by appreciating music and films that I may have missed by being overly melodramatic and pessimistic about life. I have a lot to be grateful for and with every loss there are many things to gain. Things will turn around, so today I'm choosing to be happy.

I absolutely love Fiona Apple and have been in love with her voice and sound since the 90's. Somehow I missed this Beatles cover and I actually think it's good. (And I hate song covers.) The Beatles and Fiona Apple. Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the title of this post and immediately thought of her version of this song, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who appreciates it :)

    ReplyDelete