Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Music May

I've decided the only way I'm ever going to start writing on this blog again is to come up with topics to write about. So... For the month of May, I will write on music. I will talk about various songs that have impacted me in different ways during different times of my life. Many of the songs I will talk about will probably only have a real meaning to me, so there may be times where you say "But Jo, that song seriously sucks." Yeah, you're probably right, but there's always a reason why I love a song.

2 comments:

  1. sounds good to me:)

    re: BUT JO THAT SONG SERIOUSLY SUCKS, if that
    was the case I could out-suck you BIG TIME ...
    I have *so many* dodgy cds haha!!!
    10 percent dubious music taste for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh I've got plenty of weird cds and guilty pleasures as far as music goes. Some I will NEVER admit to! Haha! Just kidding. I remember someone grabbing my ipod and laughing at some stuff. I said "Yeah, yeah. Shut up! I'm sure you like something really embarrassing on your ipod too."

    ReplyDelete